Jarvis is a dynamic talent advisory firm specializing in technology, strategy and business transformation. Spanning several cities across Canada and USA, Jarvis presents a unique engagement model, synthesizing our expertise in global collaboration with diverse thinking and our cutting-edge talent innovation hubs. This enables us to attract top talent and rapidly grow as we co-create innovative solutions.
Our focus on community engagement, diversity and our values-based culture has enabled us to become one of Canada's fastest-growing companies. Our obsession with world-class customer engagement, operational efficiency, and the strength of our solutions has enabled us to become one of Canada's most trusted partners.
The world of technology is rapidly evolving through innovation and cutting-edge technologies. As we move into the future, we believe in keeping up with relevant technologies and in building that future ourselves. Our greatest assets are our people; at Jarvis, we value imagination and curiosity as much as capability and skill.
As a Senior Technical Recruiter, you will be responsible for working directly with Jarvis’ clients and consultants, focusing on nurturing professional relationships and fulfilling hiring needs.
- Proactively seek and recruit qualified candidates for contract and permanent positions
- Build and manage relationships with candidates, meeting regularly to understand and support their specific needs
- Champion best practices and processes as they relate to the recruitment life cycle
- Ensure effective collaboration with internal operations, sales and clients
- Participate in client intake and update calls, providing market intelligence and advice
- Research, market and effectively present our services to new and existing clients
- Own, deliver and continually strive to achieve goals
What You Bring:
- 3-5 years of recruitment experience within the technology or IT space
- Strong business acumen and decision-making skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Diploma or degree in Business, Technology or similar field
- Proven sales track record and working within a KPI-driven environment
- Experience managing a portfolio of prospects and maintaining excellent rapport
- Good creative problem-solving skills and ability to collaborate with a team
- Technical proficiency in working with applicant tracking systems (ATS) and CRM
- Must speak English and French
- Legally permitted to work in Canada
What We Offer:
- Ability to work hybrid
- Casual dress code (when not conducting in-person meetings)
- Employee appreciation events
- Generous vacation and benefits
- Convenient downtown location minutes from the subway
- A dynamic and entrepreneurial environment with opportunities for growth and advancement
- A flat organizational structure in which your voice is heard and your perspective is valued
- Highly competitive compensation
What Keeps Us Here?
- Culture and values are integral at Jarvis. Our vision of Equalizing Opportunity and Maximizing Potential enables us to build a diverse and inclusive community. We encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work, every day. We reward curiosity and innovative solutions while empowering our employees to discover endless possibilities.
- Work-life balance defines Jarvis at its core. We believe in team-building activities and strive to bring our teams together whenever possible. Expect to attend events such as quarterly socials, holiday parties, charity events, and more casually, in-office/virtual events like lunch & learns, trivia and movie nights, hackathons, and many more hosted by Jarvis throughout the year.
Jarvis Consulting Group is committed to developing a barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. We are committed to equality in the workplace and to growing a welcoming and inclusive team. We encourage applications from Indigenous persons, people belonging to racialized communities, and people of all sexual orientations and genders, and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or age. Jarvis is committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in any stage of the selection process. If you are a job seeker who requires assistance, please contact: email@example.com